For more then 100 years, the VFW Auxiliary has been fulfilling its original objectives by supporting the Veterans of Foreign Wars, serving Veterans, active-duty military and .their families, and spreading patriotism nationwide.


Our members have volunteered millions of hours, donated millions of dollars, and honored hundreds of thousands of veterans. Volunteer with us and celebrate the freedom we enjoy in America.



​vfwpost4031auxiliary@outlook.com

Every month the Auxiliary has a 60/40 raffle drawing. $1.00 per ticket and during each meeting they draw a ticket out of the bucket and the winner receives 60% of the proceeds and the other 40% goes to the Post. See your bartender at the VFW Post 4031 to purchase your tickets!

The Auxiliary holds their monthly meeting on the 2nd Sunday of each month at the VFW Post 4031 at 1:00pm.

Auxiliary

Type your paragraph here.

VFW Post 4031 Durango, Colorado